Great Zimbabwe University Intake is out for 2021/2022 academic session. Prospective Candidates should endeavour to submit GZU application form before the closing date.
Great Zimbabwe University (GZU) runs the intake exercise throughout the year. Therefore candidates will have the chance of applying at their convenience.
Before proceeding with the rest of the information on how to apply for admission, go through the checklist below:
-> Requirements for studying chosen course
-> Fees Structure
Great Zimbabwe University Application Form 2021
Start with these steps to complete and submit the online application form for 2021 intake.
- Visit the GZU website on www.gzu.ac.zw
- Create an online application account
- Fill in personal and academic details
- Select your preferred programme of study
- Upload scanned certificates (academic, professional, birth) and national ID
- Pay a non-refundable application fee of ZW$500.00 for Undergraduate and ZW$1000.00 for Postgraduate programmes using ecocash and submit the application
Block release and weekend school applicants should upload a stamped proof of employment
To apply physically, simply visit the Admissions Office, Great Zimbabwe University to obtain the application forms. Forms can also be downloaded from the official website.
Have any questions or issues regarding GZU intake? Start a discussion on yonskies forum.