Zambian Open University, ZAOU Application Form 2021/2022 – Aspirants for undergraduate and postgraduate can check the procedures for applying to Zambian Open University using the admission form information below.
The 2021 Admissions Body of Zambian Open University (ZAOU) discloses the procedures for obtaining and submitting Application Form for the 2021/2022 Academic year online.
HOWEVER, THE Zambian Open University ADMISSION FORMS FOR 2021/2022 MAY NOT HAVE BEEN RELEASED AS AT THE TIME OF PUBLICATION OF THIS POST. THIS ARTICLE CONTAINS ONLY THE REQUIREMENTS AND APPLICATION PROCESS FOR BOTH ZAMBIAN AND INTERNATIONAL STUDENTS.
Therefore every applicant who wishes to enroll at Zambian Open University should meet the entry requirements in preparation for applications on form release.
This page will guide you through the application process, all interested and qualified candidates should endeavor to go through this application guide on how to apply to gain admission into the institution.
Zambian Open University Application Form
There are various programs available for admission, the ZAOU admission application forms are specific for prospective undergraduate and postgraduate students.
Start with these steps to apply for undergraduate, distance learning admission:
- You need to first visit the Zambian Open University admission portal through the link given below
- When applying please make sure that you attach copies of your educational certificates, transcripts and any other relevent information.
- You can also download the application form.
- To apply for any programme of study, after downloading the applicable form below, complete it in Block Letters and them email it to the address indicated in the the application form.
- A non-refundable fee is chargeable during the application.
- The application fee is indicated on the application form.
- No application is valid unless the appropriate application fee has been paid. Application forms can be accessed through an online application or downloaded below.
- Further information is indicated on the application form
ZAOU Admission Requirements
Three “O” level credits with a Diploma in Education or a Diploma from a tertiary` institution recognized by the University. (Concessionary Admission) 45 years of age and above with proven evidence of participation in continuous learning through short courses, seminars and conferences.
Applicants are required to read the general Zambian Open University Departmental/programme admission requirements for other schools for 2021/2022 from the Admissions Brochure before completing the online application.
However, You can create an account with Us below to get alerts as soon as applications commence. Questions with regards to your qualification to apply will be addressed below in the comments section.
Guess this information has been helpful so far, simply share with others on social platforms, Yonskies wishes You Goodluck as you appreciate our efforts.