The management of the University of Zambia (NU) has released the Fees to be paid by each undergraduate, postgraduate, newly admitted and returning students respectively for the 2020/2021 academic session.
We have published the University of Zambia, NU tuition schedule below are as released by the institution for the 2020/2021 academic session.
Check University of Zambia Courses and Fees
As at date the NU fees has Published their fees structure for 2020 – 2021 academic courses. Keep checking this very page for immediate update as soon as University of Zambia updates its fee structure.
- Master of Arts in Applied Psychology.
- Master of Arts in Applied Ethics (Taught)
- Master of Arts in Archaeology.
- Master of Arts in Defense and Security Studies (Course Work)
- Master of Arts in Development Studies (Taught)
- Master of Arts in Economics (Taught)
- Master of Arts in Gender Studies (Taught)
- Doctor of Philosophy in Archaeology
- Doctor of Philosophy in Defense and Security Studies
- Doctor of Philosophy in Development Studies
- Doctor of Philosophy in Economics
- Doctor of Philosophy in Gender Studies
Check full University of Zambia Fees
The University of Zambia does not have any third party school fee payment method, all payments must be made using the recommended medium of payment by the institution. If you’re ever in doubt about NU fees payment, be sure to contact the institution.
Check also: University of Zambia Student Portal
For information on NU Fees, contact the school using the contact information provided below:
University of Zambia Contact Details
|Vice-Chancellor:||+26 021 125 0871|
|Deputy Vice-Chancellor:||+26 021 125 4408|
|Registrar:||+26 021 125 1593|
|Bursar:||+26 021 125 4863|
|Academic Office:||+26 021 129 5220|
|Telegrams and Cables:||UNZA Lusaka|
|Telex:||UNZALU ZA 44370|
|Fax:||+26 021 125 3952|
Once you make the bank deposit, please bring the original deposit slip (make a copy if you need to retain one) and present it at the Reception at NU. You will be issued with a receipt which you must retain for your records. For all “Onsite” students, your registration is incomplete if the Receptionist is not in possession of the bank deposit slip.
For Online and International students, please scan and submit your bank deposit and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org