Northrise University Courses and Fees – NU has released its 2020 fee structure for academic programs. Check the breakdown below.
The management of the Northrise University (NU) has released the Fees to be paid by each undergraduate, postgraduate, newly admitted and returning students respectively for the 2020/2021 academic session.
We have published the Northrise University, NU tuition schedule below are as released by the institution for the 2020/2021 academic session.
Check Northrise University Courses and Fees
As at date the NU fees has Published their fees structure for 2020 – 2021 academic year. keep checking this very page for immediate update as soon as Northrise University updates its fee structure.
- DAY Programs. Classroom-based. Courses. 1,610.00 per 3 Credit Course. 2,691.00 per 3 Credit Course.
- Center for Professional Studies (Evening) Programs. Classroom-based. Courses. 1,495.00 per 3 Credit Course. 2,472.00.00 per 3 Credit Course.
- Distance E-Learning (DEL) Programs. Classroom-based. Courses. 1,265.00 per 3 Credit Course.
Download Northrise University Fees PDF
The Northrise University does not have any third party school fee payment method, all payments must be made using the recommended medium of payment by the institution. If you’re ever in doubt about NU fees payment, be sure to contact the institution.
Check also: Northrise University Student Portal
For information on NU Fees, contact the school using the contact information provided below:
Northrise University Contact Details
- Address: 30029 Kitwe-Ndola Dual Carriage Highway, Ndola. P.O. Box 240271, Ndola, Zambia.
- Location: Ndola, Zambia.
- Telephone Number: (+260) 976 622 196.
- Telephone Number 2: (+260) 960 776 144.
- Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Once you make the bank deposit, please bring the original deposit slip (make a copy if you need to retain one) and present it at the Reception at NU. You will be issued with a receipt which you must retain for your records. For all “Onsite” students, your registration is incomplete if the Receptionist is not in possession of the bank deposit slip.
For Online and International students, please scan and submit your bank deposit and email it to email@example.com