Lilitha College of Nursing, LCN list of available courses for bachelor, master, diploma, and doctorate (Ph. D) is accessible online.
The Management of Lilitha College of Nursing (LCN) successfully uploads the courses they offer to help prospective students to know what courses are available for admission.
Lilitha College of Nursing List of Courses
LCN offers 42 courses. The Lilitha College of Nursing website, ‘lilithacollege.co.za’ records 8 Post basic Diploma courses, 3 basic diploma, 2 certificate, and 3 short courses.
Here is the list of courses offered:
Post Basic Diplomas: One Year: R212
- Clinical Nursing Science, Health Assessment, Treatment and Care (PHC),
- Child Nursing Science,
- Orthopaedic Nursing,
- Ophthalmic Nursing,
- Midwifery and Neonatal Nursing Science (Centralised and Decentralised (DPAM),
- Critical Care Nursing,
- Operating Theatre Nursing
- Community Nursing Science,
- Diploma in Nursing (General. Community, Psychiatry) and Midwifery: Four Years: R425
- Diploma in General Nursing Science (bridging Course): Two Years: R683
- Diploma in One Year Midwifery: One Year: R254
- Enrolled Nursing (EN): Two Years: R2175
- Enrolled Nursing Auxiliary (ENA): One Year: R2176
Short Learning Programmes:
- Anesthesiology for all categories of nurses (4 weeks)
- Primary Health Care (6 weeks)
- HIV/AIDS and TB Management Certificate (8 weeks)
Previous: South African Nursing Council List of Courses »