Text: Revelation 12:2-6 NLT
(2) she was pregnant and she cried out because of her labor pains and agony of giving birth
(3) then I witnessed in heaven another significant event. I saw a large dragon with seven head and ten horns , with seven crowns in his head.
(4) his tail swept away one third of the stars in the sky ,and he threw them to the earth. He stood in front of the woman as she was about to give birth ready to devour her baby as soon as it was born.
(5) she gave birth to a son who was to rule nations with an iron rod. and her child was snatched away from the dragon and was caught up to God and to his throne
(6) and the woman fled to wilderness where, God had prepared a place to care for her for 1,260 days.
This story is also similar to the birth of Christ in Mathew 2:1-14 how Herod tried his efforts to killed Christ when He was born but God made a way of escaped to the Lamb who is now a reigning King and Lord of Lords.
See also in Exodus 2:1-9 when Moses was born because the devils always fight battle with the children of God, the devil was trying to used pharaoh who reign over Egypt that time to destroyed the Israelites (Jews) but God made a way of escaped to Moses as soon as he was born God protect Him and sustained his life till the appointed time for God to used him.
Every child whose destiny will glorify God the devil always fight in order to eradicate the child’s life but God always won the battle right from the beginning and He will still win the earth’s final battle when Christ will return to take glory in the Life of His children forever more amen.