Njala University Application Form 2021/2022 – Aspirants for undergraduate and postgraduate admission can check the procedures for applying to app.njala.edu.sl using the Application Form information below.
The 2021 Admission Body of Njala University (NJALA) discloses the procedures for obtaining and submitting Application Form for the 2021/2022 Academic year online. The application process over the years has remained seemingly same and does not easily/frequently change with time.
However, We do not in any way say in this article that the Njala University Application Forms FOR 2021/2022 have been released online. This article contains ONLY the requirements and admission process for both Ghanaian and International Students.
Njala University Application Form 2021/2022
There are various programs available for admission, the admission application forms are specific for prospective undergraduate and postgraduate students.
Start with these steps to apply for admission:
Unfortunately, the undergraduate admissions for 2021 have not yet commenced. Please take note of the following:
- Only results and/or documents provided by applicants at the time of submission of application shall be considered.
- Applicants (excluding awaiting results candidates) shall include in their application certified true copies of their results slips and/or certificates of WASSCE or GCE ‘O’ Level and School Leaving Testimonials.
- Applicants shall include a certified true copy of their birth certificate or Sworn Declaration of age
- Applicants shall include one passport size photograph with a light green background, which must be endorsed
- An applicant’s failure to input examination details (i.e. Index number and year of exams) and/ or other relevant information properly online shall deny the applicant admission to a programme of study at the university
- Admissions to all programmes of study at the university are transparently administered without any other considerations and/ or solicitations:
- Any applicant who makes any form of solicitation to any person or group of persons for the purpose of influencing and/or gaining admission into the university does so at his/her own risk.
- An applicant who makes a false declaration or withholds relevant information may be refused admission. In the case where a student has enrolled, he/she will be withdrawn, and may be prosecuted.
- MANDATORY REQUIREMENT: All prospective wishing to gain admission into Njala University for the 2019/2020 Academic year MUST apply via the University online admissions portal at: https://app.njala.edu.sl and complete the application process online. Applicants are to use the Login and Password generated online for this purpose.
- Link to the admission portal -> https://app.njala.edu.sl/nuappaccount/login?destination=/admissions
NJALA UNIVERSITY ADMISSION REQUIREMENTS
- Undergraduate / Degree Programmes
- The University’s requirements for the Degree Programme are five (5) Credits GCE ‘O’ Levels /WASSCE including English Language in not more than two sittings. In the case of the West African Examination Council Exams, only grades varying from 1-6 are recognized as GCE ‘O’ Levels Credit passes. For WASSCE it is A1 – C6 while for the Associate Examinations Board (London GCE) only C or better is recognized.
- Applicants should note that there are additional departmental requirements.
- Also note that some schools start their Honours programme in the 3rd Year. Students are admitted into the General programmes and have to score 3.60 and above before they can enter the Honours Programme.
- CERTIFICATE & DIPLOMA PROGRAMMES
- Four (4) WASSCE/GCE Credits including English Language will be considered for admission into the Higher Diploma Programme.
- For Community Health Officers (CHO) (Only CHAs with 5-year working experience can apply);
- Three (3) WASSCE/GCE Credits including English Language will be considered for admission into the Ordinary Diploma Programme.
- Please note that admission into SRN and CHO programmes requires Five (5) Credit GCE ‘O’ Levels/W ASSCE including English Language in not more than two sittings.
Applicants are required to read the specific Njala University Departmental/programme admission requirements for 2021/2022 from the Admissions Brochure before completing the online application.
However, You can create an account with Us below to get alerts as soon as applications commence. Questions with regards to your qualification to apply will be addressed below in the comments section.
Guess this information has been helpful so far, simply share with others on social platforms, Yonskies wishes You Goodluck as you appreciate our efforts.
Previous: University of Makeni Application Form 2020 »