Hello thanks for your question, here is a list of the basic requirements for GSU:
- Must be a Kenyan citizen.
- Must possess a national identity card.
- Have a minimum qualification of D+ in the Kenya Certificate of Secondary Education with a D+ in Kiswahili or English languages.
- Must be aged between 18-28 years while for diploma and degree holders should be between 18-30 years.
- The candidates must meet the requirements of chapter six of the constitution.
- He or she must be fit mentally, physically and medically.
- Candidates must not have any criminal records or pending criminal charges.
- Female candidates must not be pregnant during the process of recruitment or the entire period of training.