Review the steps on how to start your Adventist University of West Africa, AUWA Online Registration. It is quite simple, currently, the University’s online application portal is under construction.
General Admission Requirements for Bachelor Degree
- The prerequisites for obtaining admission from the prestigious Adventist University of West Africa are:
- Passing the Screening Test administered by the University
- Having passed the WAEC examinations
- Presenting his/her high school diploma and transcript
- Presenting two letters of recommendation (one from the applications’ principal and the other from his/her clergyman/community leader)
- Submitting a medical/health certificate from a recognized hospital/clinic
- Sitting an interview after passing the entrance
Colleges and Programs available for Admission
Check Adventist University of West Africa courses that are available for registration.
Adventist University of West Africa Online Registration Procedure
- Obtain the Application package (Application Form, Entrance Examination) from the Adventist University of West Africa Campus for US$20.00.
- Submit the completed application form
- Sit for the first or second Entrance Examinations
- Sit an interview on the date specified on the entrance result at the University Notice Board
- Bring along original and photocopies of your WAEC certificate, High School diploma, Transcript, two letters of recommendation (one from applicant’s school and the other from the applicant’s clergyman or community leader), a Medical certificate from a recognized hospital or clinic, and two passport-size photographs.
- High school graduates with Division I in WAEC will be exempted from sitting the Entrance examination but must procure the application form and sit an interview.
- All graduates from Seventh-day Adventist schools are exempted from sitting the entrance examination but must obtain the application form and sit an interview.
Still having issues with registering online for Adventist University of West Africa, please leave a comment in the comments section below stating what the issue is.