KUCCPS Admission Letters 2021/2022 are downloaded from the student portal. Students that applied through the KUCCPS/government-sponsored students who have been offered admission can download the KUCCPS admission letter from the Kenya Universities and Colleges Central Placement Service (KUCCPS) Student portal.
The Admission Letter/acceptance letter is a positive response to either an application for admission. Its objective is to officially notify the reader of an affirmative decision usually by letter.
KUCCPS ADMISSION LETTERS DOWNLOAD FROM STUDENT PORTAL 2021
Before you proceed to Download your KUCCPS Admission Letters, it’s recommended to check your admission status on the portal.
- Log on to students.kuccps.net/login using <KCSE INDEX NUMBER, KCSE YEAR> and <Use Your Birth Certificate No. / KCPE Index No (as used in KCSE Exam Registration)> as initial passwords to download your admission letter and copy of joining instructions.
Download admission letters from the KUCCPS Student portal – see instructions
Note: Admission Letters will only be available after the intake application exercise.
- Meet the specific requirement for your course of study.
- Ensure there are no mistakes in your application
- Ensure to successfully submit the application form before the closing date.
- Pay the complete application fee, upload the receipt and other supporting documents for verification purposes.
- Ensure your KCSE canceled/ withheld results issue is rectified.
After downloading your admission letter, proceed to check the fee schedule for first-year students.
Here are the contacts to help you with your admission inquiries:
ACK Gardens, 1st Ngong’ Avenue, Upperhill Nairobi
Telephone : 020 5137400, 0723954927, 0734879662
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
P. O. Box 105166 – 00101