Kisumu National Polytechnic, KNP 2021 Intake application form – Kisumu National Polytechnic (KNP) 2021 January intake, September, and May application committee have the following information for prospects.
KNP 2021 intake serves to control the admission procedure of candidates for January/September intake undergraduate and postgraduate programmes the institution offers.
Basically, intakes are carried out in various batches throughout the 2021/2022 academic year. One in January and another intake in September.
Candidates must have met the stipulated requirements of the specific course to be completed in the application form.
However, your admission does not only depend on meeting the course requirements, other factors such as available spaces may also act as a determining factor for your admission.
Below contains the list of steps to follow to apply for KNP 2021 intake:
KNP Intake Application Form
Start with these steps to apply for Kisumu National Polytechnic 2021/2022 intake:
- Determine the course you would like to study
- Check to see that you meet the requirements for the course you want to study
- DOWNLOAD APPLICATION FORMS ONLINE OR OBTAIN Application Forms from the Office of the Registrar (Academic Affairs)
- Pay a non-refundable application fee of Kshs. 500 to the bank account in the third sub-heading.
- Complete the application form,
- Download, print and fill the TKNP Rules and Regulations declaration form found in the downloads below.
5. Attach all the documents above together with copies of KCSE/KCPE Result slips/Certificates, National ID card and Leaving Certificates and submit to the Admissions Office during working hours.
- The Kisumu National Polytechnic has January, May, and September Intake. The chances of missing out on an admission opportunity are very slim.
- Kisumu National Polytechnic application form for 2021 is also available for PDF for download. Download the application form PDF complete and submit to the Registrar via mail.
- Applicants should process their applications before closing dates.
- All Candidates will have to pay the application fee whether they gain admission or not.
- The Institution does not accept cash payment.
- The Institution will likely announce the results of the intake exercise two weeks after the closing date.
- The Institution issues admission letters only to those who meet the requirements. once you download your KNP admission letter you have full rights of a student with access to the KNP student portal where you can carry out tasks on the go.
Kisumu National Polytechnic Application Fee 2021
There are two payment methods available for the Kisumu National Polytechnic 2021 intake applicants. The two payment methods are MPESA payment and direct banking.
To pay via bank, You will need the bank account number and name as provided below:
- KCB Kisumu Branch Account Number 1103855980 or Cooperative Bank Kisumu Branch Account Number 01129012042200.
How to pay KNP Fees using M-PESA
To pay via M-Pesa, start with the following steps:
- Go to M-PESA on your phone.
- Select the “Lipa Na M-PESA” option
- Select the “Pay Bill” option.
- Enter paybill number, click OK
- Enter Account Number
- Enter Amount and click OK
- Enter your M-PESA PIN and Send.
- Wait to receive two SMS messages – one from KNP and another from M-PESA
Contact the Kisumu National Polytechnic with the information below to enquire on MPESA pay bill number and other inquiries;
- Technology road, Next to Kisumu Stadium
- +254 723 446 773
Additionally, the application fee receipt is to be uploaded to the application portal. However, the portal may only accept PDF files.