IATA free online courses 2022 are available. The International Air Transport Association (IATA) exams are upcoming, the free online courses help prepare the candidate for the examinations.
These s require the student to study either with an IATA Partner or on their own with a printed textbook, e-textbook or through e-learning. Students can choose to sit their exams online with remote supervision or go to a physical location to take an examination in a supervised environment.
LIST OF FREE IATA TRAINING COURSES
- Accounting and Financial Management for Travel Agencies (e-learning)
- Advanced Skills in Journey Pricing and Ticketing
- Air Cargo Advanced Marketing
- Air Cargo Advanced Marketing for the Leadership & Management Training Program
- Air Cargo Diploma (Self-study)
- Air Transport Fundamentals
- Air Transport Fundamentals for the Leadership & Management Training Program
- Aircraft Marshalling and Ramp Hand Signals (e-learning)
- Airline Cabin Crew Training
- Airline Cabin Crew Training for the Leadership & Management Training Program
- Airline Competition Law (e-learning)
- Airline Customer Service
- Airline Customer Service for the Leadership & Management Training Program
- Airline Customer Service Fundamentals (e-learning)
- Airline Marketing
- Airline Marketing for the Leadership & Management Training Program
- Airline Revenue Management
- Airline Revenue Management for the Leadership & Management Training Program
- Airport Emergency Response Awareness (e-learning)
- Airport Operations Foundation Diploma
- Airport Operations Fundamentals
- Airport Operations Fundamentals for the Leadership & Management Training Program
- Airport Ramp Services with IGOM
- Airport Ramp Services for the Leadership & Management Training Program with IGOM
- Assisting Travelers with Special Needs
- Aviation Assessment (e-learning)
- Aviation – eLearning
- Aviation Fundamentals Diploma
- Aviation Law Fundamentals (e-learning)
- Aviation Safety Fundamentals
- Aviation Safety Fundamentals for the Leadership & Management Training Program
- Aviation Security Awareness
- Aviation Security Awareness for the Leadership & Management Training Program
- Aviation Security Screening Diploma
- Basic Airside Safety (e-learning)
- BSP Agent Billing Reports and Procedures (e-learning)
- BSP Agent Remittance Procedures (e-learning)
- BSP Essentials for Travel Agents (e-learning)
- BSP Essentials for Travel Agents: Final Examination (e-learning)
- BSP Standard Documents and Procedures (e-learning)
- Cabin Crew – Leveraging Professional Skills (e-learning)
- Cabin Crew
- Cargo Introductory
- Cargo Introductory for the Leadership & Management Training Program
- Cargo Leadership Development Program with Harvard Business Publishing
- Cargo Security Awareness
- Cargo Supply Chain and Transport Modes
- CORSIA Fundamentals (e-learning)
- Dangerous Goods Regulations (DGR) Category 3 for the Leadership & Management Training Program
The courses here are incomplete, please go to the distance learning courses page to check full information on all the courses.
Please follow the IATA Self-study Enrollment Guide (pdf) to enroll in a course.
Manage your learning to fit your schedule and study at your own pace. With IATA’s e-learning courses, get the complete learning experience from your computer. Learn from fun, interactive materials and write your exam online. Alternatively, choose to study using a textbook or e-textbook with the option to write your exam online with remote supervision or at one of IATA’s 50+ examination locations worldwide. See all self-study courses below.
IATA has made it easier, and more fun to learn, by offering you the chance to study your self-study courses using an Apple iPad™. Find out more.
Get help studying your self-study course at an Authorized Training Center or Accredited Training School. We have hundreds of partner locations around the globe. Find a location near you.
Previous: KCSE Exam Timetable for 2021 | Download PDF »