The management of the University of Ghana (UG) announces the Schedule of activities for the Congregation Ceremonies for 2021/2022 academic year. All graduating students should see the UG congregation ceremony schedule below.
University of Ghana Congregation Ceremonies Schedule 2022
The University of Ghana clarifies that Congregation Ceremonies will only hold for students who completed their programmes of study during the 2020/2021 academic year in all Colleges and the School of Graduate Studies.
The January 2022 Congregation Ceremonies will hold from Tuesday, 11th January to Saturday, 15th January 2022.
Accordingly, students who have completed their programmes of study and wish to be presented during the January 2022 Congregation Ceremonies are required to take note of the following:
1. Ensure that all outstanding financial obligations to the University have been fulfilled.
2. Register online from Monday, December 20, 2021, to Thursday, January 6, 2022.
3. Graduands are required to pay a graduation fee of GH₵250.00.
4. The following modes of payment are available:
§ Payment may be made through Mobile Money, Visa/MasterCard enabled Debit/Credit cards on the Congregation registration portal.
§ At any branch of Ecobank Ghana Limited
Please visit https://www.ug.edu.gh/congregation for:
- Detailed information on the mode of congregation ceremonies as well as the payment and registration processes.
- Arrangements for the collection of gowns and certificates as well as other relevant information.
The list of graduands to be presented in the January 2022 Congregation Ceremonies is available on the University’s website
Previous: UEW Academic Calendar 2020/2021 (APPROVED) »