GRA Recruitment 2022 – The Ghana Revenue Authority, GRA announces job openings on the portal for competent people who want to work in the vacancies available.
Ghana Revenue Authority (GRA) has over 8,000 employees across the country in various offices and departments, the work environment is also favorable with able mentors and the opportunity for growth and personal advancement. Working with GRA is certainly not a bad idea.
GRA Recruitment 2022/2023
There are currently no job openings as of 10th November 2021. Below is the screenshot from the recruitment portal. You may want to consider the basic requirements while waiting for a job opening.
SEE ALSO: NABCO Recruitment Portal
Here is the list of the Basic GRA Recruitment Requirements
- Must have completed National Service and possess a certificate to that effect
- Must possess a minimum of a Master’s degree from an accredited tertiary institution with a strong background in change management and any related field
- Change management certification or designation desired;
- Advanced user of Excel and a good experience in the use of Word and PowerPoint;
- Applicants must have worked in a Change Management leadership position for at least ten (10) years and must demonstrate experience in leading and delivering major Change Management programs.
- Executive presence and strong management skills;
- Experience and knowledge of change management principles, methodologies, and tool;
- Relationship-building skills to allow partnership development with stakeholders
- Be a citizen of Ghana
Phone: 0242435662, 0242435663
Previous: WAEC Ghana Results Checker 2021/2022 »